Club membership - $50
Day league fee - $105
Evening league fee - $190
Registration will be held on September 17, 2012 at 7:00 pm at the Club. You can also download the Registration Form (pdf), fill out the required information, and e-mail it to the Okotoks Curling Club.
Please review the Club Policies below prior to registration.
- Payment In full for every team is due at registration. It is the responsibility of the team Skips to ensure all team members are paid in full. It is the responsibility of the league representative to collect and submit all membership fees and curling dues to the Curling Club Treasurer. The following rules will apply for those teams with any member in default after the second week of curling: a) the team member's in default will not be allowed to play until paid in full. b) The TEAM with any members in default will only be able to post a loss, regardless of the outcome of the game played after the second week of curling.
- Refunds will be given for medical reasons or upon Board discretion for any other reasons. All fees returned will be prorated.
- Sickness or death donations made on behalf of the Okotoks Curling Club will be made on an individual basis to a maximum of $100.00, please contact your league rep if interested.
- Spares may be charged to play. Those who do pay a membership will receive a banquet ticket.
- Ice rental is free for members. Lounge and kitchen staff are to be paid for social functions by a third party. See rental policy and information from your league rep.
- The lounge is open to all members including juniors. The lounge will be open for junior events. Minors may not stay in the lounge past 9:00 pm, in accordance to our liquor license.
- Juniors must pay the membership fee if they are playing in an adult league.
- Please assure that cell phones are on vibrate during play.
- The lounge liquor license covers the entire curling facility; therefore alcoholic beverages may be taken down to the main lobby area.
- Leagues shall determine positions that spares may play.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- Small independent outside commercial ventures may be allowed on curling club property to exhibit and/or sell their wares, please contact a Board member prior to set up for full approval.
- Honorary members are to be nominated to the board and will be approved on an individual basis.
- Sponsorship will be given to those competing in a club sanctioned event post districts, at the discretion of the Board. Please make your application through your reps or directly to the board in writing.
- Banquet tickets are non transferable, must have names on the ticket and we ask for your consideration when taking a ticket so we do not waste food if not attending.
For a printable copy of the Club Policy click here (Word document).